You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP: $20.99Price: $13.99
MSRP: $49.99Price: $39.99
MSRP: $12.69Price: $8.99
MSRP: $29.99Price: $24.99
Sonoline B Fetal Doppler
Many expectant mothers worry about their unborn baby during pregnancy. For these worried mothers, it can be very reassuring to buy a fetal doppler system, especially the popular Sonoline B Fetal Doppler which comes direct from Global Care Market to you.
What is a Fetal Doppler?
A Fetal Doppler is a device used to monitor a baby's heart rate throughout pregnancy. The device is non-invasive, which makes it a good safety choice for all pregnant mothers. The heart rate is measured by the doppler effect, emitting and receiving ultrasonic sound waves and monitoring the shift in pitch of the sound waves. Every returning sound wave is measured as the sound of the heartbeat heard through the speakers on the heart monitor.
Ideal Times to Search for a Heartbeat
An embryo's heart begins beating around 22 days after conception, but it takes much longer for doctors and parents to be able to listen to the heart beat. Between the 9th to 12th week of pregnancy, most fetal dopplers are able to pick up the sound of the heartbeat. Some heartbeats may be hard to find, and this is perfectly normal. Just be patient and try around more areas of the belly, eventually you will hear it!
About This Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor
The Sonoline B Fetal Doppler is a hand-held device, which can be used in hospital, clinic and home for daily self-check by pregnant woman. It is made of ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, analog signals processing set, FHR calculating set, LCD display control set and so on. Sonoline B Fetal Doppler is a high performance model of fetal heart monitor with an LCD digital display. It has 3 work modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. It has audio output and can be connected with earphone or recorder with audio input.
- Short Name: Sonoline B Fetal Doppler
- Has 3 different modes for use in hospital, clinic, and at home for daily self-check
- Digital display with LCD
- Suitable Using Range: Suitable for use after the 12th week of pregnancy
- LCD Display: 45 mm × 25 mm
- FHR Measuring Range: 50 BPM ~ 240 BPM (BPM: beats per minute)
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Accuracy: ± 2 BPM
- Working Mode: Continuous wave doppler
- Probe Frequency: 3.0 MHz
- Power Supply: Two 1.5V (AA size) alkaline battery
- Auto Shut-Off: After 1 minute no signal, power off automatically
- Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: 208 mm2 ± 15%
- Ultrasound Output Power: P < 10 mW
- Ultrasonic Output Intensity:Isata < 5 mW/cm2
- Negative Peak Sound Pressure: p_ < 0.5 M
- If you need some ultrasound gel, visit the link for Ultrasound Gel here.
- 1 x Fetal Doppler
- 1 x Probe (3.0 MHz)
- 1 x User Manual
|Ship From||Our warehouses are located in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong. We ship from the closest warehouse with available products according to your delivery address.|
|Free Shipping Delivery Time||15-25 days|
|Last Edit Date||N/A|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$129.99|