You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MSRP: $89.99Price: $49.99
MSRP: $469.99Price: $329.99
MSRP: $49.99Price: $36.99
MSRP: $19.99Price: $12.99
Microneedle Derma Roller
Often called Microneedle Therapy System (MTS), this 192 Microneedle Derma Roller is a wonderful beauty tool allows you to easily penetrate the corium layer under the skin, which stimulates the skin's natural healing abilities. This simple little device can help you to decrease wrinkles and scar tissue as well as treat the striae gravidarum.
How does it work?
This microneedle derma roller uses a knead rod inlayed with slender stainless steel needles for skin treatment. The microneedle therapy roller can be used by itself for issues such as reducing scar size, or it can be used together with anti-aging skin cosmetics to improve skin tone and beauty.
Using this derma roller along with with functional skin nutrition cosmetics provides an efficient nutrient delivery system into the epidermis and subcutaneous tissues below the skin. The active ingredients of your skin nutrition liquids can then work more effectively.
- Product Description: This is an anti-aging tool used to stimulate the skin collagen to produce newer, better and more frequent natural skin cell growth
- Typical Use: improve wrinkles around the eyes, fade fine lines, diminish dark spots, remove acne pits, and much more
- Number of Needles: 192
- Needle Type: Stainless steel
- Skin Stimulation: Collagen Hyperplasia
- Recommended Usage Time: 5 to 10 minutes every treatment
- Daily Usage Effects: 100,000 micro vessels
- 1 * Derma Roller
- 1 * Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this Microneedle MTS Derma Roller if I have acne or other imperfections?
- Yes. Actually the microneedle therapy system stimulates the renovation ability of the facial skin derma cells to help heal many kinds of skin issues. Promoting what is called "the ossein proliferation", microneedle derma roller can help the skin cuticles regrow themselves faster and more naturally, which normally causes the new facial skin to lose many previous blemishes, though the effect from "bad" skin to blemish free skin takes some time as it will take multiple regeneration cycles to see the full effects.
- Can this MTS Microneedle Derma roller get rid of the bags under my eyes?
- It has been said by users that this beauty tool can indeed improve the ocular region wrinkles and the dark pouches under the eyes.
- How to use this Microneedle Derma Roller?
- Choose suitable model according to your requirement;
- Use medical alcohol to disinfect position need cared and the equipment;
- Daub suitable functional nutrition where to be cared
- Roll back and forth for 4-5 times orderly and keep equably in speed and pressure to create more micro vessels.
- Take your time and concentrate
- Move the roller four times at least in four directions as the following figures:
Different Types of Microneedle Derma Roller
|Needle size||0.3 mm||0.5 mm||1.0 mm|
|Where to use?||Home Use||Home Use||Home Use|
|Decrease slender lines||YES||YES|
|Lighten color spot||YES||YES|
|Help remove acne scars||YES||YES|
|Hair follicle stimulation||YES|
|Ship From||Our warehouses are located in United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong. We ship from the closest warehouse with available products according to your delivery address.|
|Free Shipping Delivery Time||15-25 days|
|Last Edit Date||Aug 1, 2012|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$29.99|
|Google_Product_Category||Health & Beauty > Personal Care|